- To promote and protect the interests of drift fishers and other
- To assist in the conservation, protection, and enhancement of all
anadromous trout, salmonids, and other fresh water trout.
- To support and collaborate with all appropriate government, environmental,
and other agencies, who pursue similar goals and objectives.
- To foster an appreciation of all fish stocks, and promote a responsible
Code of Ethics through education and encouragement of all sportsman-like
attitudes and conduct.
- The operations of the society are to be carried out in the province
of British Columbia.
- The society shall operate without purpose of gain for its members,
and any profits or accretions to it, shall be used in promoting its
- In the event of dissolution of this society, any remaining assets
remaining after payment of debts and obligations shall be distributed
to other organizations fostering similar and parallel objectives as
deemed acceptable to the majority of the former directors of the society.